Monday, September 7, 2009

I Was Splashed!

This cute little image means I have been "Splashed".


One of my blogger friends, Joan, over at Notes from Oklahoma, surprised me with this sweet award. Thanks so much Joan! I've never received an award before.

For those of you who haven't visited Joan's blog, check it out. She has the cutest Corgi's ever!

The Splash Award is given to alluring, amusing, bewitching, impressive, or inspiring blogs.

When you receive this award you must:

Put the logo on your blog/post. Nominate up to 9 blogs which allure, amuse, bewitch, impress or inspire you. Let them know that they have been SPLASHED by commenting on their blog. Remember to link to the person from whom you received your Splash Award.

I'm pass the award along to these wonderful blogs -

1. Nana by Nature
2. Coffee Bean at The Righteous Buzz
3. Natalie at Tins and Treasures
4. Lynn at For Love or Funny
5. Deb at He gave me a dream. . .
6. Monda at No Telling
7. LanyardLady
8. Miss Sniz
9. Stephanie at loveSaturday

For those that I've passed the award on to - if you have time to give a shout out to other blogs that you read that's terrific! but if you don't, then I hope you accept the award and know that I think each of you and your blogs are wonderful!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! How sweet of you! I will have to post this tomorrow. Thank you!

    And... OH. MY. Those rolls of yours look absolutely amazing. If I made those I would eat the ENTIRE pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, thanks for honoring my little pea-pickin' blog! it feels good to be splashed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, I was splashed!!! Soon as I figure out what to do next I'll do it!! 9 months ago I didnt even know what a blog was..!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your first blog award! That's so exciting.

    You're quite a photographer as well.

    Thank you for splashing a little love around my place.

    I appreciate your thoughtfulness.

    By the way, have you ever heard of Milam, Missouri?

    Let me know. I've been there.

    Sweet dreams.

    ReplyDelete