Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Whatcha' Working On Wednesday

Today is Veteran's Day and first and foremost, today and everyday, I want to thank all the men and women who are currently serving or who have served in any branch of our Armed Services.

These individuals have sacrificed much so that we, as Americans, can enjoy the freedoms we have today.

May each one know that they are appreciated.

Ok - so here's what I'll be working on today. It's nothing fun at all! It's the one household chore - and I do mean CHORE - that just makes me cringe.




It's dusting.

While I'd rather spend my time doing fun things I don't mind (too much) doing laundry or ironing or cleaning the bathroom or vaccuming or doing the dishes. I just hate dusting. Pioneer Woman says laundry never goes away - well, neither does dust!

Most days I try to think of dust as some sort of protective covering (HA!) but then it just gets to be too much and I have to break down and do deep cleaning dusting. Not just the furniture but the woodwork, the cabinets, the ceiling fans, everything. So that's what's on the agenda today.

Here's hoping you will be doing something much more fun today.

4 comments:

  1. Well I am taking and fixing photos and listing items in my etsy shops. Also not a lot of fun, but it must be done...like dusting! Try to do something fun after the dusting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working and we're having a tropical storm outside! I would rather be dusting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are one where this is concerned.
    Wish I could pay someone to dust for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never use to mind dusting......I just don't have enough time in the day.

    ReplyDelete