Wednesday, November 4, 2009

New Fangled Gadget

We were in Tulsa a week or so ago. While we were there we went by a restaurant/kitchen supply store that I like to go to.

I love looking at kitchen gadgets, cookware, bakeware, etc and I could spend hours in that store.

While we were there I saw this little thing and was very intrigued. It comes in a variety of colors. And it was under $4.00.

I just had to get one so I could try it out. It works great! I think I might have to make a trip back to the store and buy a few more. What great little stocking stuffers they would make.

Do you know what it is?



Here's another view of it.

It's a -



Spoon/ladle rest that fits on the side of a pot. How cool is that!

What's that in the pot, you ask? I was cooking macaroni to make Landyard Lady's Crockpot Mac and Cheese. I can't wait to serve it up for supper tonight!

6 comments:

  1. Oh I love anything cute and colorful and little like that. Awesome gadget and let us know how that yummy mac and cheese was!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have never guessed!! That is SO handy!! I am going to be on the lookout for one of those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that is a cool thing to have around. And I hope the mac and cheese was a family favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, let us know how yummy LanyardLady's recipe is! I also like that new fangled gadget--it's a hoot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just don't make mine pink. Please, for the love of all that is holy, do NOT make mine pink. I'll even get down on my hands and knees and beg--DO NOT MAKE MINE PINK!

    But it is a cool idea!

    (and does anyone else find it intriguing that the word I have to type in to get this to post is "no flan"?)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a GREAT stocking stuffer. And for me, too!

    ReplyDelete