Thursday, November 12, 2009

Such an Honor

Have you ever visited Deb's blog, He gave me a dream? She is one inspiring lady and I am blessed every time I read one of her posts.

On Tuesday she honored me with a Heartfelt Award.



The rules for receiving the Heartfelt Award:“This award is bestowed upon blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

I am passing the award on to the following bloggers:

An Apple A Day
Eat, Fart and Bark

Lily at blahwg! Life on the Farm
Twisted Fencepost
Jan at Animal Talk
Stephanie at The Whispering Creek House
Arby at Boarding in Bedlam

I thank each one of them for allowing me into a bit of their lives each day.

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for giving me this award and for your kind comments on my blog. I am always surprised and a bit amused and definitely humbled when I find that I have a reader I've never known of. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this--I'm going to visit these blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! I am honored. And as for your comment on my blog... Yes, my animals are spoiled with love! There are many prior posts about Maggie that tell of our 'love story'. She is an aging thoroughbred.

    All animals should have it so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah... forgot to mention... I'm granny (Nana actually) to 4 girls! Going to finally get a boy in January. (That story is on my essays blog.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, my friend! And thank you for stopping in each day and being a part of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am honored too. Thank you so much for the award. I'm going to post it this weekend along with the information I got about Freedom.

    I DID contact the Farm Sanctuary and found out that Freedom died last year from cancer of the spine. They did a memorial for her that I want to share with you and all the other animal lovers out there.

    I love to share my passion for animals with people like you...thank you again. Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a nice idea! will check out these blogs.

    ReplyDelete