Thursday, November 19, 2009

November 19, 1970 1:18p.m.

Thirty-nine years ago today - at exactly the time I've set this to post - I was in one of the delivery rooms of the local hospital and Son came on the scene. He weighed in at just a few ounces over 5 pounds and was 18 1/2 inches long. I didn't even notice what a scrawny little guy he was at the time. I just thought he was the most beautiful baby in the whole world!

After a couple of months or so he started to fill out.


This is a picture of Son with his Great Grandmother.


Here he is at 2 and just as adorable as can be. This is one of my most favorite pictures of Son.


And here is a picture of Son a few months before he turned 8.



This is a picture I took this past summer of Son and G3 at age 8.

It seems like only yesterday that Son was born - or was 2 - or was 8. My how time flies!

Happy Birthday, Son! We love you and are proud of the man and father you've become.


7 comments:

  1. They get older but we don't, right? A sweet tribute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't that just so awesome. They do grow up so fast and they are just so darn cool. Happy Birthday to Son!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are priceless! I love Blog Journaling!!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a wonderful set of memories! I love the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why that's a favorite photo! Happy Birthday son.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my land! Look at the eyes on that little baby with his g grandmother! How adorable is that picture!???

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!
    Happy birthday, Son!!!

    ReplyDelete