Friday, November 19, 2010

Ten Times Four

Last month we celebrated Girlie's fourth birthday. It was a fun time!

Today, at exactly 1:18pm, Son (Girlie's dad) will be 10 times older than Girlie. (Check out what a cute baby he was back in the day by clicking here.)

I tried to find a nice way of saying, "Happy BIG 40, Son!" and this is what I came up with. Afterall, it's better than saying Son is 20 times older than G5.
But maybe an even nicer way would be to compare Son's age to Mickey Mouse. Mickey turned 80 yesterday.

Have a great weekend everyone! You too, Son!

11 comments:

  1. Time certainly has a way of rushing by. Happy birthday to your son -- only half the age of Mickey Mouse!

    Your Friend,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday to them both!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You must have had him when you were very young! Tell him happy birthday from your blogger friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to them both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are such a good mom. I love your family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. For my husband's 40th birthday, I greeted him with "Happy End of the Wilderness Years" Day :-)

    Enjoying catching up with your blogs -- just found you today from Coffee Bean's site.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dusty Mommah, I unsuccessfully attempted to send you a message to thank you for stopping by my little blog so I hope you see this comment. It's always nice to have new people stop by and always fantastic with I get a new follower! I just love Coffee Bean.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, Oklahoma Granny. Don't know what's going on, but I'm also showing up twice on your list of followers!

    When I stumble across a blog in which I find myself laughing out loud, and usually because it's a "been-there-done-that" situation, I just know that trip was meant to be :-).

    ReplyDelete