So #7 of my truths about me is that today is my 60th birthday. Yep, that's right. 60! So how come I only feel like I'm maybe 50 at the most?
Son baked my birthday cake last weekend along with Girlie, then he iced it and helped Girlie with the tie-dye frosting effect. G3 and G4 helped put Skittles around the bottom border. The inside of the cake was tie-dyed too. What a fun cake! Thanks to all of them for making it a fun celebration.
And the 7 bloggers I'm passing the award onto are (in no particular order):
1. Miss Paula at Gathering of Friends
2. Nancy at Jessie and Sophia's Grandma
3. Angela at Pickles on Pizza
4. Christine at Faded Roses
5. Christine's sister Ninny at Ninny's Notes
6. Joycee at Granny Mountain
7. Darlene at Consider the Lillies
Award Recipients, I attempted to make sure that each of you do not have an Award and Tag-free Blog. If I overlooked that notation, please forgive me.